A SHASSIC Assessor must be a qualified person and have a certain number of years of working experience in construction industry.
The criteria are:
- Successfully attended and passed a one-day course organised by CIDB
- Possess a minimum of 5 years working experience in the construction industry; or
- Successfully attended and passed OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor Course and possess a minimum of 3 years working experience in the construction industry (construction site). (Exempted from attending 1-day course conducted by CIDB); or
- A Construction Safety and Health Officer (CSHO * ) with 2 years experience in the construction industry. (Exempted from attending 1-day course conducted by CIDB)
- Create a system to monitor fatality and accident rates
* Note : CSHO means a person who is registered with DOSH as Safety & Health Officer and successfully completed the 5 (five) days course organised by CIDB for Construction Safety & Health Officer.
Contractors may engage any qualified person above to carry out SHASSIC assessment, or alternatively, they can make arrangement with CIDB to carry out SHASSIC assessment.
The following resources may be helpful to you as an assessor. In preparing an assessment report, you may also find it helpful to review and refer to the museum Resources page of this website, which contains a list of resources related to collections care.
On this page, you will find a brief list of collections care resources that may be helpful before, during, and after a CAP assessment.
We encourage you to visit www.connectingtocollections.org to explore a more extensive list of resource links, upcoming and archived webinars, and a discussion forum designed to help you improve the care of your collections.
Sebarang pertanyaan boleh hubungi Pn. Syima 03-4047 8031 | En Afiq 03-4047 8023 | Pn. Mazurah 03-4047 801